Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3931.144 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,450 (元3.42) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)