Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.456 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,846 (元10,886) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)