Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17691.921 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 34% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,756 (元0.83) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 3 hours ago)