Cost of living comparison between Xian, China and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.472 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,925 (元11,501) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)