Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,554 (3,835 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (40 minutes ago)