Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.476 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,052 (C$2,682) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)