Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.151 VEF / NZD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 76% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,472 (NZ$3,702) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)