Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,594 (元9,990) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)