Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.449 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,851 (元13,008) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)