Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.450 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,719 (元13,601) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)