Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.458 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,412 (元12,629) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)