Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.496 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,717 (元9,172) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)