Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,682 (元9,741) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (34 minutes ago)