Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,785 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.990 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,540 ($2,957) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)