Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,873 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,019 ($2,107) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)