Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,557 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.430 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,916 (6,550 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)