Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 VEF / NAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,007 (14,506 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)