Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 31,219 ($3,130) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (35 minutes ago)