Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 122121.632 VEFX / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 109% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,885 (1.19 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)