Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.650 VES / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 61% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 16,126 Bs.S. (968 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)