Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 VEF / PLN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,752 (5,456 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)