Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 5.552 VEF / BGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,620 (2,453 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)