Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.555 VEF / BGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,806 (2,485 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)