Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,929 (R$ 5,877) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)