Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,496 (R$ 5,416) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (40 minutes ago)