Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.743 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,339 (€1,391) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (33 minutes ago)