Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.786 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,038 (€2,043) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (30 minutes ago)