Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37113 VEF / UAH *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,547 (25,723₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)