Cost of living comparison between Vilnius, Lithuania and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.862 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 32% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,578 (€974) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)