Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.763 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 107% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,811 (₨51) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)