Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 897.570 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 106% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,679 (₨27) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)