Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 VEF / LAK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,220 (15,749,021 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)