Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.169 VEF / LAK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 215% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 31,549 (4,401 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)