Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.583 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,269 (€2,104) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)