Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.650 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,773 (€1,354) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (23 minutes ago)