Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.235 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,293 (€1,332) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)