Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19304 VEF / MKD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,498 (54,381 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)