Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,405 (14,143 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)