Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,617 (20,177 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)