Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01573 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,294 (CH$654,443) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)