Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,587 (COL$4,294,636) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)