Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 35569.181 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 254% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 38,916 (€1.09) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)