Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1262.108 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 199% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,950 (ARS $24) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)