Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,814 (5,657TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (35 minutes ago)