Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.452 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,913 (元12,338) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)