Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,536 (Mex$ 21,490) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)