Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,225 (13,727 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)