Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,656 (₩2,905,361) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)