Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,443 (₩1,695,222) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)