Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00413 VEF / MNT *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,441 (2,527,935 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)