Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00430 VEF / MNT *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,510 (3,377,627 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)