Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00850 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,475 (₩1,938,260) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (36 minutes ago)