Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7629.888 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 207% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 36,806 (R$ 4.82) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)