Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21433.751 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,812 (R$ 0.50) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)