Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 721.519 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 82% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 1,988 (¥3) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (37 minutes ago)