Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.177 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,230 (R$ 5,423) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)