Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.170 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,691 (R$ 3,688) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (24 minutes ago)