Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.189 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,412 (R$ 5,460) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)