Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.419 VEF / BAM *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,387 (2,655KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)