Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 VEF / VND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,915 (27,054,988 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)