Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00044 VEF / VND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,409 (25,809,195 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (44 minutes ago)