Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 VEF / VND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,083 (18,401,669 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)