Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,107 (Mex$ 14,346) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)