Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.854 VEF / TMT *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,009 (7,360 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (38 minutes ago)