Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.03161 VEF / KZT *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,530 (333,061 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)