Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,490 (COL$3,895,370) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (37 minutes ago)