Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 VEF / TND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,310 (2,781 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)