Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.807 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,013 (COL$1,250) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)