Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08974 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,844 (¥154,261) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)