Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.193 VEF / NOK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 32,043 (kr 26,870) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)