Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.363 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,722 (C$2,271) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)