Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.470 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,808 (C$2,116) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)