Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.303 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,922 (2,043 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)