Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.137 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,968 (2,938 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)