Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.991 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,407 (3,062 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)