Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.138 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,934 (1,952 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)