Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 44830.425 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 261% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 35,783 (0.798 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)